Make Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, Your Vacation Spot
Located in Playa Tortuga on the East Cape, one of the rarest beach destinations in the world, oceanfront Casa Bellamar offers both complete privacy and seclusion: San Jose del Cabo is just 15 minutes away. Built to match its incomparable surroundings with luxurious, spacious interiors and extraordinary outdoor spaces, Casa Bellamar is a hidden paradise with endless unspoiled beach and ocean views. This self-sustainable property offers privacy and easy access to colonial San Jose del Cabo via the newly paved scenic road, or head east to any of the idyllic beaches known for surfing and snorkeling.
Experience True Luxury Travel and Living
The East Cape region of Los Cabos comprises the entire eastern (Sea of Cortez) side of the Baja peninsula. Pristine, white sand with warm, crystal clear water makes for excellent diving and some of the world’s best sport fishing, world-class windsurfing and kiteboarding, not to mention a living coral reef and mile after mile of exceptionally picturesque and often well-hidden beaches. The idyllic beach destination where you can kick back and really enjoy the Baja life.
The Many Amenities
The property features the main house and one guest house for a total of five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms. The guest house has two bedrooms and one bathroom. The 6833 square meter property also features 60 meters of ocean frontage, a heated pool made from custom mosaic tile, a thatched roof palapa with swim-up pool bar, a tennis court and new interior furnishings and accessories.
Book Your Trip Today
You can get in touch with Destinations in Paradise by giving us a call or you can enter your travel dates to check availability for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We also have a contact form available for general questions and comments. We are always ready to help you set up your reservation.
For international inquiries, please email us and we’ll return your call within 24-48 hours.
- Four bedrooms, five and 1/2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room
- Master suite with his and her baths, his and her walk-in closets with extensive built-in cabinetry
- Two gourmet kitchens and a wine cellar
- Access to world-class sport fishing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and diving
- Situated on miles of secluded beaches ideal for surfing and snorkeling
- Eleven miles from San Jose del Cabo
- 6833 square meter (1.6 acre) lot
- 60 meters (196 feet) of ocean frontage
- 564 square meters (6,071 square feet) of living space
- five bedrooms, six and 1/2 bath total between the main house and two guest houses
- Heated pool with custom mosaic tile
- Thatched roof palapa with swim-up pool bar outdoor kitchen
- Tennis court
- Desalinization plant and water storage
- Solar system and generators
- New air conditioning systems
- Separate two bedroom guest casita.
- Separate one bedroom casita for on-site staff.