Make Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, Your Vacation Spot
Located just 15 minutes away from San Jose del Cabo, Casa Bellamar’s oceanfront property offers absolute privacy and seclusion. Sprawling down the East Cape, in Playa Tortuga, this luxury villa is amidst one of the rarest beach destinations in the world. Built to match its incomparable surroundings with luxurious, spacious interiors and extraordinary outdoor spaces, Casa Bellamar is a hidden paradise with endless unspoiled beach and ocean views. This self-sustainable property offers privacy and easy access to colonial San Jose del Cabo via the newly paved scenic road, or head east to any of the idyllic beaches known for surfing and snorkeling.
Experience True Luxury Travel and Living
The East Cape region of Los Cabos comprises the entire eastern (Sea of Cortez) side of the Baja peninsula. Pristine, white sand with warm, crystal clear water makes for excellent diving and some of the world’s best sport fishing, world-class windsurfing and kiteboarding. Miles of secluded beaches, with picturesque views and undersea worlds of living coral reef make for an idyllic beach destination to enjoy the Baja life.
The Many Amenities
The property features the main house and four separate guest casitas for a total of eight bedrooms, and fifteen bathrooms – sleeping eighteen in total.The 6,833 square meter property also features 60 meters of ocean frontage, a heated pool made from custom mosaic tile, a thatched roof palapa with swim-up pool bar, a a solar-lit tennis court and new interior furnishings and accessories with close proximity to contemporary and local art collections.
- Eight bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room
- Master suite with his and her baths, his and her walk-in closets with extensive built-in cabinetry
- Two gourmet kitchens and a wine cellar
- Access to world-class sport fishing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and diving
- Situated on miles of secluded beaches ideal for surfing and snorkeling
- Eleven miles from San Jose del Cabo
- 6833 square meter (1.6 acre) lot
- 60 meters (196 feet) of ocean frontage
- 564 square meters (6,071 square feet) of living space
- eight bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms total between the main house and two guest houses
- Heated pool with custom mosaic tile
- Thatched roof palapa with swim-up pool bar outdoor kitchen
- Tennis court
- Desalinization plant and water storage
- Solar system and generators
- New air conditioning systems
- Separate two bedroom guest casita.
- Separate one bedroom casita for on-site staff.